Dolphin Encounter in Cozumel Mexico
Hello! Are you looking for
a fun way to interact with dolphins, marine animal, land,
and winged animals? You don't have to be a Marine Biologist
or have to study Animal Sciences to enjoy these great animals.
We have just the program for you! We offer Marine Animal Workshops
and Vacation Packages for almost everyone to enjoy. < Price Information >
Located in the heart of the island of Cozumel, Chankanaab National Park is a beautiful conservation area that was created to protect the incredible plant and animal species found both on Cozumel Island and within its amazing and world-famous coral reefs.
Swimming with dolphins in their natural habitat is just one of the many wonderful activities that this beautiful Mexican island has to offer.
Dolphin Discovery Cozumel is conveniently found in the heart of the Chankanaab National Park, so both the dolphin encounter program participants and their companions can decide to either to stay within the Dolphin Discovery location to relax, enjoy good food and cold drinks, as well as its many incredible facilities and activities, or go out to explore the island. A chance
for a Dolphin Encounter Cozumel Mexico.
Cozumel Mexcio Dolphin Encounter Getaway
- Up Close and Personal with the Dolphins
- Fun and Eductional for Everyone
- Contact with the Dolphins Guaranteed
- Perfect for Non-Swimmers and Young Children
- Small Groups with the Dolphins
- Open 365 Days a Year
- Professional Photography Available
- Lockers and Shower Available
- 20 Minutes from Playa Del Carmen Ferry
- 20 Minutes from Downtown Cozumel
- 20 Minutes from Cruise Ship Port
Be Part of the Action and Watch this Cozumel Dolphin Swim Video
Map of Cozumel - The Dolphin Encounter Cozumel Mexico is close to Playa Del Carmen, Downtown Cozumel and Cozumel Cruise Ship Port
Reservation Office Hours
• M - F, 8am - 5pm, EST
• Saturday, 8am - 2pm, EST
• Sunday, Closed
• 24 Hours
• Click Here To Send Us Your Feedback
|Request a Dolphin Brochure