Swim with Dolphins Near Daytona Beach, Florida
Daytona Beach is famous as the "World Center of Racing" and home of NASCAR, is part of the East Central Florida greater metropolitan area. Daytona Beach is the best known of the seven area communities. Although the wide 23-mile stretch of white sandy beach is still the biggest attraction here, with over 8 million visitors flocking to the area every year, the metro area is rapidly changing from the event Mecca to family oriented resort destination. The area is experiencing the Renaissance of sorts. Historical sites like the Main Street Pier, the Oceanfront Boardwalk and the Clocktower in Oceanfront Park add to the appeal of this exciting city. Also swimming with the dolphins is a short distance away in St. Augustine, only 30 - 40 minutes away from Daytona Beach. < Price Information >
You don't have to be a Marine
Biologist or have to study Animal Sciences to enjoy these great
animals. We have just the program for you! We offer Dolphin Programs and Vacation Packages for almost everyone to enjoy, from the Dolphin Immersion for swimming with the dolphins, Dolphin Encounter for non-swimmers, Dolphin Trainer of the Day for the aspiring dolphin handlers, and the Dolphin Summer Camp for children and young adults.
Enjoy an up-close encounters with bottlenose dolphins, an exclusive, reservations-only tropical paradise offering a once-in-a-lifetime marine animal adventure. During a visit, you will have the rare opportunity to swim and play with bottlenose dolphins on this beautiful beach front facility. Plus, you can extend your day by either spending the day on the many beautiful surrounding beaches or a visit to historical St. Augustine. You can make it a St. Augustine vacation to remember!!
Dolphin Swimming in St. Augustine
- All-inclusive dolphin swim: 30-minute reserved dolphin swim experience and use of beach for the day
- Your deep water experience including touching, feeding, training with a dolphin, and swim with them.
- All Participants must be 5 years old and up.
- A wet suit are provided for use during the session. Guests should bring their own bathing suits & towels.
- Lockers, Showers, and Changing rooms available.
- Each Immersion session is unique, based upon the guests and dolphins.
- Complimentary admission to all exhibits for the day.
- Open 365 Days a Year.
- St. Augustine is only 30 - 40 minutes from Daytona and Daytona Beach
Video of Your Swim with Dolphin Day in St. Augustine
Swim with the Dolphins, Close to Daytona - Daytona Beach - St. Augustine
View Orlando FL in a larger map