Swim with Dolphins Florida St. Augustine
Would you love to swim with dolphins Florida St Augustine? St Augustine is one of those unique places where history meets history because St Augustine is the oldest city in the United States and the dolphin facility in St Augustine is the oldest facility in the US too. Even though the facility has had a major facelift recenty and now one of the more modern facilties in the US.
You don't have to be a Marine
Biologist or have to study Animal Sciences to enjoy these great
animals. We have just the program for you! We offer Dolphin Programs for almost everyone to enjoy, from the Dolphin Immersion for swimming with the dolphins in St Augustine, Dolphin Encounter for non-swimmers, Dolphin Trainer of the Day for the aspiring dolphin handlers, and the Dolphin Summer Camp for children and young adults.
Enjoy an up-close encounters with bottlenose dolphins, an exclusive, reservations-only tropical paradise offering a once-in-a-lifetime marine animal adventure. During a visit, you will have the rare opportunity to swim and play with bottlenose dolphins on this beautiful beach front facility. Plus, you can extend your day by either spending the day on the many beautiful surrounding beaches or a visit to historical St. Augustine. You can make it a St. Augustine vacation to remember!!
St Augustine is a small jewel of a city on the east coast, full of romantic ambiance and old world charm. It is best known for its remarkable historic streets, Spanish style architecture, and panoramic bay. Do take time to wander down St. George street, a promenade of sorts, and enjoy the art galleries, quaint shops, and restaurants. Only a few minutes way, you have a
chance to swim with the Dolphins on Marineland Beach Florida, on the boarder of St. Johns and Flagler Beaches.
Dolphin Swimming in St. Augustine
- All-inclusive dolphin swim: 30-minute reserved dolphin swim experience and use of beach for the day
- Your deep water experience including touching, feeding, training with a dolphin, and swim with them.
- All Participants must be 5 years old and up.
- A wet suit are provided for use during the session. Guests should bring their own bathing suits & towels.
- Lockers, Showers, and Changing rooms available.
- Each Immersion session is unique, based upon the guests and dolphins.
- Complimentary admission to all exhibits for the day.
- Open 365 Days a Year.
- St. Augustine is only 2 hours away from Orlando
Video of Your Swim with Dolphin Day in St. Augustine
Map of St. Augustine/Orlando Area- You Can Swim with the Dolphins Here.
Close to Daytona Beach.
Reservation Office Hours
• M - F, 8am - 5pm, EST
• Saturday, 8am - 2pm, EST
• Sunday, Closed
• 24 Hours
• Click Here To Send Us Your Feedback
|Request a Dolphin Brochure